It scares me sometimes, the emptiness I see in my eyes.
me when someone mentions frankie + maura
me when i think about frankie + maura
me when i realise the writers actually went there with frankie + maura
me when i think about the season 4 finale
me if the writers fuck up rizzles by frankie + maura OR jane being pregnant
mrs and mrs badass
Can we just talk about how much it actually pains Maura to ask this question? Like not in the aspect of she’s in love with Jane but like let’s be realistic for a second. Jane is really her only friend. Sure, she has Angela and Frost and Korsak and the other Rizzoli brothers but they were apart of Jane’s package deal. Without her, Maura wouldn’t have these people in her life. So in a way she probably feels that if she loses Jane, she’ll lose everyone else too. Because Jane is her buffer, her communicator, her interpretor and if she loses her then everyone else will stop understanding her again and she won’t have anyone to connect with and she’s just so scared to lose what Jane has given her. She’s so scared to lose Jane.
This is a sign for if you are thinking about…
- Suicide: don't do it.
- Self Harm: don't do it.
- Purging: don't do it.
- Starving yourself: don't do it.
- Watching a shit load of netflix: do it.
- Lying in bed: do it.
- Sleep: do it.
- Singing your favorite song: do it.
- Bingeing: don't do it.
- Writing your suicide note: don't do it.
- Throwing up: don't do it.
- Jumping off: don't do it.
- Reading a book: do it.
- Writing a story/poem: do it.
- Hi, you may not know me: and I may not know you but that can't stop me from caring about you. No one should feel sad or bad. No matter who they are or what they did. So if you ever need some one to talk to I am here for you.